Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back again

Well it seems that there are five more video clips from the Rollins show I went to in Winnipeg the other weekend, and the video above is the 2nd of the six on the YouTubes; in case you missed it here's the first one, and the third, fourth, fifth and sixth.

But enough of that for now, eh? Okay well how about a couple pictures since you asked so nicely:




Damn that seemed like way too much work, I would have thought that using the WYSIWYG editor here would have made it as easy as dropping pictures into a Word document . . . hmmm maybe that's what I'll have to do in the future, type in word then copy into here?
.
I wonder if that's any smoother an operation?
.
Anyway how about some not quite news, eh? Seems that it's not just Newfies and tradesmen who are rushing west to the oil money of Alberta according to this article even British bobbies are pulling up stakes and heading for Alberta after being wooed over by the Provincial government, and from reading the article it's not just one or two either.
.
It's been a rough go of it lately for some of my favourite authors, and it seems that the author of the Discworld series of books, Terry Pratchett, is suffering from a rare form of Alzheimer's disease which he discusses in this interview here. It's a terrible thing to think that such a great writer will slowly fade away. Here's to hoping that he can keep his faculties for a good long while and continue to entertain me with his great stories which I can only describe as the Hitchhiker's Guide meets the Lord of the Rings.
.
And now it's just about time for me to get going, but I would like to ask for a favour or opinion; I want to get some new glasses but am a horrible shopper, so if you could make some recommendations for new specs that'd be super.
.
Thanks.

No comments: