Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And now he sleeps with boozie angels . . .

Yesterday (September 5th) marks the fifth anniversary of Hank the Angry, Drunken Dwarf a sidekick of Howard Stern's (remember when he was worth listening to? I do) from his 'Wack Pack'.

And now onto something important, the Transformers movie. There's loads of buzz over this one and here's fuel for the fire with one of the actors (Shia LaBeouf who played Keanu Reeves' cab driving side kick in Constantine) from the film giving a long interview to Ain't it Cool News.com. I didn't read the interview because I was tired, but if someone could read it and pluck out the interesting stuff for me that'd be super. And some more from ain't it cool, pics of Optimus Prime. Personally I think he looks good, and a whole lot better than what Megatron is going to look like.

From the you knew it was coming sooner or later, is the Hobbit scheduled for shooting in 2007? Read this and you decide . . . or not. As long as the same people who put the Lord of the Rings movies together work on this one it should be wicked awesome.

And now it's time for something completely different, no not news on Monty Python, it turns out that our Honourable MP has decided that over the next ten years Canadian customs agents at the border will be outfitted with sidearms. Personally this is something that makes me a little sad. I always thought that it said something about our different view on the world and mindset that while the American Custom Agents at the border needed them, we didn't while defending the same border. I guess the times they are a-changin' and the terrorists are winning. If you don't think so ask yourself how much your life has had to change since September 11, 2001. If your stuck, think of your last trip to the airport.

For those of you who like it Hot Hot Hot here are the 15 hottest hot sauces as compiled by someone who's not me. A little Ass Reaper anyone?

If you're anything like me you prefer the curvy red headed Lindsay Lohan to the skinny coked out Paris Hilton Wanna be Lindsay Lohan. Well your in luck, here are some good side-boob type shots of her. I think that the world really needs some pictures of Lindsay partying with Tara Reid. That would be awesome.

I think that's all for now, see you later.

No comments: