Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh Canada we something something for thee . . .

I was a little surprised to learn from reading this article that half of Canadians don't know enough about their own country to pass the test for citizenship that immigrants have to write. This concerned me and I had to know how I would fare on such a test so after a quick trip to Google I turned up this test here.

I did the 120 question test option and got 11 wrong, 3 of those were about current BC government specifically so that's got to be good enough to live here, right? How did you fair on the test?

Would you like to take all the sexy out of Marilyn Monroe? If so read this article here that talks about how she was a slob, wasn't into bathing and suffered from irritable bowel syndrome . . . apparently that's why Clark Gable never actually had the affair with her that he was rumoured to have had on the set of The Misfits. Admit it, you'd still tap the ass of an unwashed, flatulent Marilyn.

Big ups for bleaching her pubic hair and never wearing underpants though.

Recently the anniversary of Jim Morrison's death passed, see recent blog entry, and well here's an article that adds a new twist to the tale. In the article former friend and club owner claims that Morrison OD'd in the bathroom at his club and the guys who he bought the heroin from carried him back to his apartment and put him in the bath and how anyone who was involved or knew anything was sworn to secrecy.

I'll sign off for today with this last link, now this is a proper obituary. I'd love to have one written about me like this one, well without the homosexuality and heroin addiction that is.

And with that I'm off to Kas.

No comments: