Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, October 15, 2007

Oops, she did it again!

Well it looks like everybody's favourite Mouseketeer southern gal turned pop tart and walking train wreck Britney Spears has gone out with her underpants on again. Man I've seen Britney's shiny giny so many times now I'm starting to think we might be taking our relationship to the next level and I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Slightly more seriously the woman has to be an exhibitionist, I mean why else would she forgo wearing gitch in public when she knows (or at least I know) there'll be swarms of photographers around ready snap a few shots of lady parts? Or maybe she's just dumb and trashy?

You can see more photos here and here if you're interested.

But that's enough of that for now - last night I happened to watch about the last 2/3's of Wales' answer to Jackass, Dirty Sanchez, not to be confused with the sex act, film (here's the trailer on YouTube if you're curious). Wow was that movie something, many of the stunts were quite disgusting, may have involved minor cannibalism and a whole lot of vomiting. I enjoyed it but spent a lot of the movie groaning, retching and/or hiding my eyes.

There are a bunch of other Dirty Sanchez clips on YouTube here if you wanna see.

Since we're on the topic of dirty, how about this article that brings a whole new meaning to the term dirty nurses.

And finally I'll sign off with this article from the Telegraph in the UK, which I found rather amusing, aptly entitled 30 reasons why we hate the french. Maybe number 11 is why in my mind I imagine that Paris smells like pee?

Well that's all for now - later days.

No comments: