Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, July 13, 2009

Rock you like a hurricane

Or like a tornado to be more precise. If you haven't heard yet late last week the not quite nearby but in the region town of Ear Falls was stuck by a tornado which killed two men from Oklahoma (how's that for shitty luck? You leave Tornado Alley in the US and go on holiday to an area where tornado's are rumours and things that happen on the news and you're killed by one? I guess when it's your time it's your time) and as of my last researching one man was still missing.
.
You can check out some video from The Weather Network or an article here or here on the topic. I'm glad that tornadoes remain something that are on the news for me . . . give me 40 below instead anytime . . . and I think you'd say the same too, unless of course you're aware of something that I am not like tornado proof mittens or something.
.
Onto something completely unrelated, I've never really understood the attraction to the shiny giny (I figure it's some sorta attraction to youth or similarly pedo or maybe it's just so you swim faster) but he folks over at Playboy have taken the time classify the hair down there (their term not mine) into a rather in depth hierachy assumably so everyone is using the vernacular when discussing such things and/or taking bets on the amount or style of pubic hair on the next stripper to grace the stage at your local titty bar. Why even Ginger Spice is taking the time to check to see which category she falls into.
.
While we're on the topic of Playboy, I'm sure everyone has fantasized about doing the no pants dance with a centrefold or two but you're not Hef so what's a kid to do? Well start saving your pennies because here's a list of of Playboy centrefolds who'll shag you silly for cash. Good information to have kicking about I suppose. And don't forget after all those girls still sharing Hef's bed are only doing it because of his money and status, so really you paying a bunny or two for sex isn't a whole lot different as long as you snap a picture or two and compile a list of turn ons and turn offs.
.
Anyway I gotta get outta here. Later skaters.

No comments: