Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, July 06, 2009

You Still Here?

Yeah yeah it's a been a long time, but maybe I've been busy doing stuff in real life having great adventures (like rocking out at the Winnipeg stop of the Canadian Carnage Tour - check out the concert videos on Youtube, the Winnipeg Sun Review and the Winnipeg Free Press Review) and shit like that. Or not. I'll let you decide on that, but no matter I'm back here after a month and half and plan to hammer out something for my fan.
.
So in the past couple weeks I'm sure your Celebrity Death Beeper has been ringing off the hook with the deaths of Farrah Fawcett (like the guys in 2 Cents said The Dead Don't Rest for the Beautiful - but she had a great spread in Playboy in the mid-90's, check it yo), Micheal Jackson (still creepy even when dead, the question is, is he creepier dead or alive? Take a peek at some of his stuff and you decide.), Billy Mays (who will stop the Sham-Wow Guy now?) and Mollie Sugden aka Mrs Slocombe on the BBC series Are You Being Served?
.
And my final homage to MJ, the Thai Prison Thriller Dance.
.
Man I wish my business card was this cool.
.
Anyway gotta get going - maybe I'll be back tomorrow, maybe I won't, you'll have to come back and check for yourself.

No comments: