Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, September 04, 2009

Been Neglectful

Yeah it's been a while, but so it goes . . . after all you do get what you pay for don't you?
.
So what's new? Lots probably, but the only thing to pops to mind is that I got a new set of eyeglasses delivered to my door for $27 from these guys here. That's big news. Otherwise I've just had things that I'd rather in the real world than spend time here. But I'm back . . . for today anyway.
.
So did you hear that Greyhound will be cutting bus service (make your own jokes about beheadings on the bus) in Northwestern Ontario & Manitoba? Yep apparently they are and they're blaming the government for it saying that they're losing too much money operating the rural routes that the government is making them run. True I don't know,
.
Anyway you can read more about it here or the official announcement here if you're interested.
.
If you're into metal you're bound to think that the potential concert tour that Kerry King mentions in this article would be a full on metal onslaught. I think I'd buy a ticket for that show, and I've seen all those bands at least once in the past.
.
It's not metal, pretty it's damned rock and roll - check out this article about a British guy who just got in his car one day and started driving around the world. There's something very appealing about an adventure like that, but I suppose it's not for everyone. But we do have one thing in common, I too enjoy pleasing myself day after day.
.
Finally . . . an answer to how to dispose 1000 fake dog testicles.
.
Well that's her for now, until next time . . . whenever that might be.

No comments: