Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssssss

Well if the internets don't just keep getting better & better.
.
If you want proof, check out Zombies or Not which is an undead version of Hot or Not, Rate My Ride or Rate My Rack. And while we're talking Zombies how's about a nice article featured both on Cracked and Zombies or Not, how 7 iconic movie characters would do in a zombie attack. I thought it was worth the read, but I'm often thinking and planning how to get through a zombie invasion and/or World War Z.
.
If you're looking for help getting through WWZ yourself perhaps you can look to this novelty Zombie Survival Kit for some inspiration. Or maybe this one up for auction on eBay will help? My only piece of advice is remember, you never have to reload a blade. Thank you Zombie Survival Guide your practical advice and case histories may just save my bacon yet.
.
And here's some good news for the Zombie Movie Fan, it's reported that Peter Jackson, maker such fine pieces of classic cinema as the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Dead Alive (the custard scene will be with me forever), is to direct a Nazi zombie time travel movie. Now if that's not a movie with epic win written all over it I don't know what does.
.
He may not be a zombie (yet) but last week the wrestling world lost one of its greatest managers of all time, the one the only Captain Lou Albano. Paul Heyman has a decent good bye article to the Captain on his website here with some fond memories and a bit of insider information.
.
PS - I swear it wasn't me that did this. But I do think it's funny.
.

No comments: