Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, October 16, 2009

Inked

I've been wanting another - no make that more - tattoos for a good long while now, it's just more than a bit of a pain in the ass for me to get one, factoring in the time and expense of going in and out of the city to get it done . . . but such is the price one pays for living in a bubble of a town in Northwestern Ontario I suppose.
.
No matter, but today I'd thought I'd share of the online ink viewing I've been doing (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it). Let's start out with a nice big collection of what were you thinking tattoos. Oh it starts out with a real winner and has a good mix of the badly thought out, badly done and just flat out bad ideas. Hell that was so much fun, here's another one.
.
As much as we all enjoy looking down the back of a girl's pants decorating this area with ink is not a good idea, and the tramp stamp has become as played out and stereotypical a tattoo as Taz (wow that one's got a poor idea, poor execution and bad photography all rolled into one) or the tribal slave band (sorry if you rocking either of those, I'm sure they were cool & original when you got them but now . . . gee sorry). In honour of this here's a gallery of some of the whackiest of the tramp stamps and here are some of the worst.
.
I really really hope that your shitty tattoo isn't in either of those . . . if they were, well I do honestly feel sorry for you.
.
Now how's about an entire website to the tattoo that I generally think is cool, but sooo-oh not for me, the Knuckle Tat. I actually know a guy who has a set of knuckle tats and when he laces his fingers together it spells out "LETS FUCK". Yep he's a class act all right.
.
It must be the geek in me showing through but I really like a lot of these "science" based tats . . . and these ones . . . oh and these ones too.
.
These tattoos of vintage/obsolete gadgets also appealed to me, guess I'm really letting my geek flag fly today. I know it's quite apparent that the author of that blog is definitely against these tats, but tell me this isn't awesome?
.
And well tell me that these tattoos of girls with Hello Kitty tattoos aren't a nice mix of geekery and giggity? Or maybe that's just my unhealthy attraction towards comic book and characters showing through and combining with baser geekish tendencies. And I swear I'm not a Furry. Honest.
.
Anyway since you brought it up, here's a collection of what are supposed to be the 101 hottest women sporting ink. I'll let you decide for yourself about that though.
.
Prior to this I never thought that a tattoo could have a sexual orientation, but it turns out the definitely can, so here's a nice collection of lesbian tattoos for your viewing pleasure.
.
And finally how's about this article about two prisoners being charged with forcing a third into getting a cock tattooed on the back of his neck. And you thought it was bad when you passed out at the party and your so-called friends Sharpied your sorry ass.
.
Until next time.

No comments: