Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From Tea to Sacrilege We've Got It All

I don't know about you, but I often turn to tea (this being a favourite and before you ask yes it must be Twinings) in my times of need and apparently it's for good reason. According to this article the calming effects of tea are scientifically proven and you can't argue with science. Well you can but then you become history's laughing stock, you flat earther creationist bastard.
.
And I just learned this but apparently not believing in evolution or the earth being a globe means you also don't believe in good web design. Whodda thunk it?
.
I don't know if intelligent design or evolution can explain this mess, but I think it's discoverer was correct in beating it to death. I probably would have used a stick or club of some sort if I had a choice (like these kids did here) rather than a shoe, but beggars can't be choosers. And the moral of the story is if it's strange and scary bludgeon it.
.
And here's something that I feel it fits the flavour of things at the moment. I don't know about you but I'm honestly surprised at the number of hits you get when you do a Google Image Search for "Jesus Riding a Dinosaur".
.
And since you've brought up the son of God, or possibly your gardener from The Happiest Place on Earth (Donkey Show anyone? No? Maybe you're more into the Tiger Show?), how about this collection of 40 awesome versions of Jesus.
.
And it seems that not even a child as perfect as Christ is immune from angering their parents as the photos in this article clearly show.
.
But this is a church that I can really get behind . . . well okay I can at least get behind their message, for some reason it appeals to me . . . I can't exactly put my finger on why though.
.
And remember Jesus Saves . . . or Jesus Saves.

No comments: