Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And we're back . . .

Okay, having been to Oz I know just how good a good pie can be, I can totally relate to this.
.
I mean if you had just purchased a pie I'm sure you'd ask the fuzz if you could pick it up to finish it if you were in the same situation. I know personally the best pie I've ever had was at about 7 AM in Byron Bay on our way down to the beach to check out the lighthouse (okay look at from a distance) and most easterly point in all of the Land Down Undah.
.
If you're looking for some good pies on this side of the Pacific or just a fan of pies in general do check out Mr. D's Tart-n-Pie in Winnipeg. Speaking from experience they do a great pie and apparently work with chefs in Oz to get the most authentic pie going. I wouldn't be surprised if I pick up a bunch when I'm in the city next.
.
And while we're in the area, let's stop in and check out these Kiwi rugby fans who advertised for a large chested woman or midget to fetch beers during rugby and are most likely the kinds of blokes we'd all like to hang out with. You'll have to read the article yourself to find out who they hired for the gig, but really with applicants like that, how can you go wrong?
.
How cool is this little gadget? I have no idea how well it would or wouldn't work, but it looks cool don't it?
.
And while we're on the topic of cool, here's something that I think the Willow of the Wood might like. Personally I like the space monkey one, but that's barely a surprise is it?
.
Oh yeah, one last question, are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?
.
Well I think that's her for now, until next time, stay classy San Diego.

2 comments:

Willow said...

Um, I'm loving the space monkey, but I love the dinosaur best. Hey, what's with shooting the A&W bear?

Chuck said...

I dunno, I think must've been coming right at him . . . or perhaps it was a strategic kill to cull the herd of A&W Root Bears?