Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to work today . . .

It's no secret that I travel and after seeing this I think that Russia has moved up a few pegs on my list of places to visit . . . and I might be ready for another trip by the end of the day.
.
Speaking of visiting, if you're ever in Las Vegas do go check out the Las Vegas Gun Range and Firearm Center; I spent the $50 to blast two clips through a Tommy gun and brothers and sisters let me tell you it was so not worth money and worth every penny at the same time. Let's put it this way, when I was done I very nearly pulled out my wallet and peeled out another $50 to do it all over again . . . and if I go back to Vegas again I'd go back there in a heart beat.
.
Since we're talking guns, maybe you've already seen this, but how's about this video of a bunch of different guys firing off a .577 rifle. Trust me it's worth the watch.
.
Did you ever wonder what would happen if you could combine someone with OCD and a crazy cat lady into one? Well wonder no longer, because I have for you here the answer.
.
And here's a burning question that needs answering. Please Jebus tell me that wasn't real.
.
Oh and before I go, check this out and let me know if it looks like a zombie to you, because it sure does to me.
.
PS - I need.

No comments: