Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lousy Smarch Weather

Actually that's not entirely true, the weather has been aces here lately.
.
But, hey another month another post, we'll see if we can be any more regular about stopping by here, but no promises. Remember you get what you pay for.
.
It's no secret that there are demons that live in my head and cause me no end of grief and pain, but whenever I hear someone say "Oh I had a migraine once." I want to poke them in the eye with hot poker. Migraine isn't a one off and it's not Latin for "bad headache"; but maybe this article comparing the myth and reality of migraines will help. If it doesn't I did find it an interesting read.
.
It's a sad sad day and the end of an era, the Alamo Village from the John Wayne Alamo movie is shut down and for sale. I never visited there, and never tried to either, but you have to admit it would be a cool stop on a road trip?
.
I wonder if Peewee's bike is in the basement?
.
Maybe Mr. E.T. could save the place, he pities the foo' that won't let him phone home.
.
No matter, but perhaps this video will make you happy to learn that it doesn't just happen to fat guys.
.
.
PS - Still need.

No comments: