Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Time, time, got the time of day, day

.
Always being on the look out for all things awesome here are couple of items that I thought might do well in the Willow of the Wood's shop, especially after the sin that was the teacup clock. The first one is the Redundant Clock. Cool eh? And probably hard to read after a night on the lash.
.
The next interesting time piece is the Aspiral Clock that has no hands, is just a spiral that slowly rotates and has balls that set at the bottom of the spiral and marks the time. Very cool eh?
.
While we're talking time, I've recently purchased another new watch; I had bought a nice Timex (well okay nice for a Timex) watch and had the crown snap off when adjusting the time. It was returned and replaced and a couple months later the same thing happened again. So I'm planning to send the watch back, but let's fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, so I went out and ended up buying a new Fossil watch. And up until now I've only ever owned Timex watches. Maybe never again?
.
I think the watch might almost be too cool for me, but hey it works and it looks nice and hopefully it won't fall apart on me . . . and it's got the backing of an 11 year warranty (according to the sales girl anyway). I'll just have to remember not to wear it when I'm doing things will result in it being smashed to shit.
.
Now I'm not in the market for a room mate, but maybe some of you are, so here's a lesson in how to rent out your extra room. I don't know about you but I'm sold.
.
And you know I'm not sure where my sweet beard falls, but it sure is nice to know there's a gauge out there for me now.
.
Now here's a place where I could really spend some quality time.
.
Until next time.

No comments: