Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come in and burn

As if there's any other kind but check out this great interview with the aging alternative icon himself, none other than Henry Rollins where he talks about many things, among them why we'll never see a Black Flag reunion, which is one of them good and bad all at the same time things, if you ask me . . . and I know you didn't but you're here so you must want to know what I think.
.
Right?
.
Well we've had an early spring here, and according to the Weather Network it's not going to last, but I'll take it, most of the snow is melted out of my yard, we had temperatures in the double digits on the weekend and I was out on my bike both days. Not too bad for mid-March in Sunset Country, eh?
.
The warm weather will mean the animals will start coming out of the bush again, so maybe you're in the market for a new set of bull bars for your truck. If so have a look at the offerings from Herd Integrated Vehicle Protection. If you put some spikes on them they'd look just like something straight out of Mad Max (and brother I don't mean Thunderdome) and don't forget to check out the product testimonials.
.
.
PS - Happy Birthday Mr. Erik Estrada

No comments: