Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

That's Gotta Hoit

Nothing makes a kid feel better about themselves than seeing other people commit some truly epic fails, and this video from Funny or Die (or FoD as the cool kids call it) is chock full of them. Get your wince reflex ready. If you'd like to check some local fail content viddy this one.
.
If that's not your thing maybe checking out six and a half minutes of kah-razy motorcycle trail riding; awesome scenery but I don't know that I'd be dirt biking there - but maybe I'm just a big pussy.
.
These Savage Chicken cartoons (done on Post-It Notes) really tickled my funny bone and I think you might like as well. And while we're talking about Savage Chickens, check out this article about Sheriff's Deputies seizing over 600 chickens in a Southern California raid that authorities were being used for cock fighting.
.
Since it doesn't appear that any celebrities were involved and people don't care about chickens as much as dogs don't expect this to get a whole lot of media coverage.
.
On the tool front, think of all the troubles you could escape from and problems you could solve if you only had this in your tool box . . . and maybe a roll of duct tape and a Swiss army knife . . . and a sweet mullet, don't forget the mullet.
.
Well I gotta go, but before I do, I must ask . . . Are you ready?

No comments: