Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Back to Back Entries

Ahhh the viral video . . . you know them you send them, people send them to you the whole world watches them, but who has time to watch them all? If you're unlike me and too busy to waste vast amounts of your time in such trivial pursuits then have I got the answer for you, a sweet compilation of the greatest of the viral videos.
.
I think I love Boxxy although there is something mighty appealing about Buffy the Cookie Monster Slayer. I guess it's safe to say that I still carry that torch for comic book girls . . . speaking of I nearly had geek love over load the other week when watching an episode of What's New Scooby Doo when Daphne was dressed up as Catwoman at a comic convention on the show. Mui Caliente.
.
Ever get your iPod earbuds all tangled up and not know how to get them untangled? Well have I got the video for you, after watching this you'll know how to untangle your headphones using just a simple cat. It appears to work but I can promise I'm not going to give it a go myself.
.
Since I'm already helping you out here, do you ever have to buy someone a gift but you're either too lazy or uncreative or don't care enough to pick the gift yourself? Well here's the solution for you, just have a vague idea of what your giftee is like, make a few clicks and the internet will come up with some suggestions for you. Ah the internetz is there nothing that it can't do?
.
While we're talking about the things the interwebs can do for you, how's about taking a look at seven crimes that will get you a smaller fine than file sharing. I know stealing is wrong, even if it electronic intellectual property and not a physical item but that seems more than a little off (provided the information is accurate of course and that's one of the beauty things about the internet it's constantly updated with the most up to date accurate cutting edge and the most up to date completely wrong and made up information going - that's why I love the Uncyclopedia) and perhaps law makers need to take a step back and re-evaluate things a little.
.
Ah well that's her for now, until next time.

No comments: