Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wish me luck . . .

I've got to go to Kasabonika this morning for work and as you can see the forecast doesn't look good for coming home this evening as planned.

Since I know you all worry, it wasn't me that fell over the rail at the Grey Cup game this past Sunday, nor did I have anything to do with the breaking of the Grey Cup.

Now because I know we're all fans of the new NBC series Heroes (Save the Cheerleader, save the world) and Dr. Who it's great news, well rumour I suppose, that the most recent, not current, Dr Chris Eccleston is going to be getting a role on Heroes. Maybe.

Here's some news that supposed to be verified and true - George Takei, aka Mr Sulu from the crew of the original Enterprise, will be joining the cast of Heroes in the new year as Hiro's dad. I've got to say that I think Hiro is my favourite character on the show, I think it's because I can relate to him, what with me being a Japanese business man and all . . . or maybe we're both geeks. It's one or the other.

And one last bit for the curious, here's a website devoted to what happens if you put something in the microwave. Complete with video goodness. I hope you don't think less of me but once when I was a kid I put a live grasshopper in the microwave. When it was done "cooking" it smelled similar to Chinese food. I don't mean to imply that Chinese food has grasshoppers in it, or anything like that, just an observation that was made.

Well I'm outta here, off into the wild blue younder

No comments: