Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Better One in the Head . . .

Than the walking dead; that's right folks get your Zombie War propaganda posters here. They are cool but expensive as hell, but who said fighting the good fight would be cheap or easy. Also if you're really keen on fighting off the zombie hoards you'll definitely need a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide.

I've thumbed through it and it's full of a lot of really godo information, definitely a must have for the upcoming rise of the undead. And the author, Max Brooks, has some other no doubt interesting and informative Zombie reference books available.

Remember you don't need to reload a blade.

But hey we can't always be thinking gloom & doom, right? Even if things look dismal now with the threat of loved ones being turned in brain gobbling walking corpses, they can always get better. Although admittedly sometimes you might need some help or advice to get through the tough times, and hat's why I thought I'd let you know about this advice column by Oderus Urungus from GWAR. You may not have asked those questions, but I think that like fortune cookies and horoscopes they can apply to anyone if you want them too.

Wow don't you feel better now? I know I do.

That's about it for today, but I think I'll leave you with a YouTube clip of a Japanese cooking show starring none other than Hard Gay! I have to admit this guy is pretty amusing, but he's no Johnny Extreme. There are other Hard Gay videos up on YouTube if you're interested in checking out his other adventures.

Hooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: