Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Viva la Redolution!

If you like that one, check out the rest of the new M&M ads over here.

Not really sure what to write about this morning, but I will share this site with you. Check out the Uncyclopedia, it's a site like Wikipedia, but unlike on Wikipedia where occasionally things aren't correct even thing on the Uncyclopedia is supposed to be untrue.

Just check out their entry on Canada, it literally had me laughing out loud. And that was just the intro. But sadly it seems like their Winnipeg page is bone dry, someone should do something about that.

I've got to say I've never really had the urge to travel to Mexico, but this article has me thinking otherwise. I mean who wouldn't like to watch an angry mob of punks and rockabillies (hopefully with a few rockabetties mixed in for good measure) beat the refried beans out a bunch of emo kids . . . well other than Mexican emo kids that is.

And in case you're wondering no I didn't kids from Emo I mean those kids you see at the mall wearing their little sister's jeans with a white belt and sporting Hitler's haircut . . . and we all know who else had Hitler's haircut.

But that's enough of the hatin', how about this for the rock fans out there, looks like the Stone Temple Pilots have announced a 65 date North American tour. They haven't announced all of the dates/cities yet, and so far the only two Canadian shows are in Quebec City, Toronto and Vancouver, but I'm hoping for something in Winnipeg. Although I did see the Stone Temple Pilots play once, they opened for Megadeth at the Winnipeg Convention Centre when Megadeth was touring in support of the Countdown to Extinction album in I dunno late 92 or early 93? Now that was a good time.

Well gotta go, but remember, the bathroom cats is watching you pee.

No comments: