Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, February 02, 2009

Been away for a while

But we're back baby yeah. Did you miss us? I'm sure you did, I know I'd miss me terribly if I weren't around me.
.
Where have I been you ask? Well I say you're nosey and want to know if you're a cop or writing a book or something . . . but I guess I can share . . . not last week but the week before I went to spend a week at the Blau Coste Verde resort outside a little town in Cuba called Guardalavaca about an hour's coach ride from Holguin City. Good clean fun for the whole family, if your whole family likes to drink rum and smoke cigars . . . and if they do I might like meeting them. Hey don't get your hopes up I only said might.
.
Last week I toughed out a three day week at work and spent the last two days painting this very room I'm sitting in, and just yesterday I learned that apparently I painted the room a shade of green. No matter what you call the colour it looks good.
.
But hey I'm back now and I'm sure my irregular posting of irregular topics will get back on its erratic schedule . . . at least until the end of the month when I'm out of town for a week for work.
.
Speaking of irregular topics - how about this one from the it could happen to anyone files; check out this article about a security in the UK who was found dead from an autoerotic asphyxiation accident in the men's bathroom at his work wearing Wellington boots, a wetsuit and gas mask. See like I said it could happen to anyone.
.
Now I'm afraid I have to hit you up with a little bit bad news if you're a fan of bad taste like I am and you must be since you keep visiting here; the fine online emporium of bad taste t-shirts known as T Shirt Hell is going out of business on Tuesday, Feb 10, 2009 . . . upside is everything is on sale and must go go go. For a message from the company's creator, Sunshine Megatron, go here. To view their final new shirts, plus 14 classics they are bringing back as a thank you to everyone (including some of the best of their old Worse Than Hell section), go here.
.
I've been meaning to order a shirt from them for a long time now, and just haven't so maybe this is the kick in the ass that I need to go out and get it done and own my very own piece of history.
.
A little more on the current events bit, anyone watch GSP totally dominate BJ Penn Saturday night? The UFC card this weekend was pretty good from start to finish and I'm looking forward to their next PPV.
.
And how about that Superbowl? Big ups to the Steelers for winning it, it's what I expected but I was still pulling for the Cards and it was a game that was worth watching right up until the end, or at least I thought it was.
.
And something a little closer to home, seems that Mr. Richard Brozinski, allegedly aka Richer Lapointe, has generated a whole lot of traffic here for me, so thanks for that. Anyone have any more news or information on this? I ask because I'm a little curious and this bloke opennova@sasktel.net left a comment here asking for some local information on Mr. Brozinski to help build a case against him in Winnipeg, all I know I've said but if you want to help out please do. You can go and read the comment for yourself if you're interested in getting the whole of it.
.
Did you know that it was 30 years ago today that legendary Sex Pistols bass player Sid Viscious died in his sleep of a heroin overdose . . . this was all while waiting to stand trail for stabbing his girlfriend Nancy Spungen to death. Now that's punk rock.
.
That's it for now - until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about going out in style.
Rubbers a wet suit and a gas mask. All on the second day of your new job.
Awesome