Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sinfully Cold

Check out this screen cap of my local weather forecast from the fine folks over at the Weather Network; please take special note of the Wednesday morning "Feels Like" temperature - and in case you're wondering those temperatures are in Celsius and no it doesn't matter.
.
.
I don't know what we did to deserve this, but man someone must've done some serious sinning . . . if this keeps up I'll be glad to be heading to Cuba early Friday morning . . . I'll take Cuban winter over this right now that's for sure.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Cold as - eh?

The Weather Network also had that forecast of 10000km/h winds a few years back. I think the quality control is sometimes lacking there.

I get my weather from the gov.

-43