Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, January 05, 2009

Going back to work today . . .

Well after two weeks off I'm back to work today, I wonder what strange and exciting things I will find when I return? I bet the faxes that I tried to send for two days prior to the Christmas break still haven't gone through.
.
No matter, gotta make that cheddar so I shouldn't complain too much . . . and after all in a week and a half I'm going to be off again for a bit better than a week. Life is rough. I should take some time off at the end of the month too.
.
No matter I'm sure you're well aware now that Israel (I'm thinking this is the only country created after World War 2 that's still on the map, can anyone confirm this?) has invaded the Gaza Strip again and they aren't going to let up, or at least that's what they say or more precisely what the BBC told me they said here.
.
But hey let's get down to why you're here - do you know what's more bad ass than the Batman? The Batman with nunchuk chainsaws that's what.
.
Hold onto your hats geeks, check this out. It looks like the fine people over at the Pottery Barn have brought back Star Wars bed sheets complete the classic retro design from when we were kids . . . in sizes all the way up to Queen. Order yours here; now how awesome is that?
.
Now I guess it's poll time - riddle me this, is this guy brave, chock full of mad texting on a motorbike skills or just flat out dumb? Either way I figure if he keeps this shit up he'll be material for the Darwin Awards.
.
From something that is pretty much straight out of a Tom & Jerry (or maybe Itchy & Scratchy)cartoon check out this article where officials believe that mice were responsible for a fire in (M)Oshawa that killed nearly 100 cats. Or maybe it's retaliation to horrors shown in Maus?
.
Here's a good interview with what is likely the cause for my serious case of specs appeal, Lisa Loeb. You may remember Lisa Loeb if you were listening to music in the mid 90's with songs like Stay (not to be confused with Shakespeare's Sister's Stay).
.
Well that's her for today - I'll leave you with this and now I think that it'd be grand to have a picture of my Gran like this, I bet you want one now too don't you? Oh yeah but before you go, maybe you can check these pics out and let me know just what happened to Jennifer Connelly?

No comments: