Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dear World, I'm sorry

You know, I always figured I was partly responsible, but it looks like I'm even more liable than I had even dared think in the past and now thanks to this article the cats really out of the bag. Thanks for spilling the beans Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva. Seems that Brazil's president blames blue eyed honkeys for the world's current economic crisis.
.
Again I'm sorry, I'm trying to make things better, but the man, aka Barack Obama is keeping me down.
.
At least you can say I'm not at responsible for this . . . and of course no one in their right mind would think a deer was responsible for it either, would they?
.
Hey, here's an article with a good reason to go back to Oz . . . okay well I guess it's two reasons really . . . big reasons.
.
Speaking of Oz, according to this the Sidney Ritz-Carlton has shut its doors. That might not mean anything to you, but if you're a crazed INXS/Micheal Hutchence fan you're lamenting the fact that you never got to be in the building where the former INXS front man ended his life with a belt on the back of a door. Me I got to ride past in a hearse and look out the windows at it.
.
And just in case you've got an unhealthy attraction to that hot cousin that you get to see every other Christmas, this article might be a good reason to go to Romania. Or France or Spain or Portugal. You know they're right, just because something's immoral doesn't mean it should be illegal . . . but damn.
.
And oh yeah apparently the children of cousins are not only have a greater risk of having multiple heads and tails, but also have a greater risk of catching infectious diseases and playing the banjo on a porch swing.
.
Apparently incest isn't that uncommon in nature, but then again so is eating your young, so let's not sue that as a defence for the fact that you think a family reunion is a great place to score chicks.
.
Well I'm outta here for now.

No comments: