Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is Spring Going to Take This Time?

Good morning iPhriends, how's it going? The sun is shining brightly and it stopped snowing yesterday around dinner time, although there was a thick frost on everything when I got up this morning . . . but let's hope winter had its last hurrah for a while. I've had my fill. It's nearly May and I still have the heat on.
.
I *finally* got to see the Watchmen film Friday night at our local theatre and let me tell you it was worth the wait. I think they did a very good job of translating the books to the screen and look forward to purchasing the DVD release with up to one extra hour of footage.
.
If you seen the Watchmen I think you'd have to agree that Jackie Earle Haley, the man who played Rorschach in that film (and Kelly in the Bad News Bears), he'll make for a great, and much darker, Freddy Krueger in the upcoming Nightmare on Elm Street reboot (according to this he is anyway).
.
Oh and those of you are interested how's about some pics of Malin Akkerman (the actress who played the Silk Spectre II in the film) forgetting the rule about wearing gitch under your skirt, especially when getting in and out of automobiles and you're famous and people like to take pictures of you.
.
You know I'm always planning for World War Z and think that it would be in your best interest if you did as well, because well you know I care. So what's your zombie contingency plan? If you haven't come up with one on your own yet perhaps you can read these 11 examples and you can work on your own. You know better to be prepared, like the boy scouts say "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
.
And finally a happy 83rd birthday to author Harper Lee . . . would you believe I've never read her To Kill a Mockingbird? And yes I did in fact graduate from high school. Go figure.
.
That's her for today, until next time.

No comments: