Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, December 11, 2009

And to you I leave a boot to the head . . .

.
If you're Canadian and you liked off kilter sketch comedy troupes no doubt you have fond memories of watching and/or listening to The Frantics (remember CBC's Four on the Floor with the Frantics? I know I do) . . . well you're in luck as The Frantics are back together and are celebrating their 30th anniversary (counting their 15 year break from each other). Here's the article that brought this to my attention.
.
I can only hope that this will convince Rick Green that he needs to restart Commander Rick Prisoner of Gravity stat. Man I miss that show . . . it's the show that introduced me to Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, Maus and so much more great comic/sci-fi/fantasy literature . . . and made me want to live in a space station with a super computer and sweet arm chair . . . well I'm part way there aren't I?
.
Oh and if you're trying shop for that hard to buy for geek check these out. Pretty cool eh? I don't think I've seen a cooler USB thumb drive since the Lego Brick thumb drive mod.
.
But enough of the geekery for the moment, how's a nice PSA about the do's and don'ts of designing a corporate logo. Yeah I thought you'd like that . . . and now I bet you're trying to re-work your company's logo to incorporate a wang or two in it.
.
Well now I'm off to have my own freak portaging accident in Algonquin Provincial Park. Until next time.

No comments: