Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, December 07, 2009

Don't Call It a Come Back . . .

. . . I was here all along . . . so where have I been? What have been up to?
.
Well why don't you mind your own business for once, nosey.
One thing that hasn't helped is that I've been without a home computer for a while after my vintage two stroke dino powered machine made the decision to by a new computer for m by completely crapping out a few weeks ago. But we're back in action now . . . and I've got a lot of work to do and catch up on, but I'm up early and Scooby Doo isn't on Teletoon or Teletoon Retro yet so permit me to entertain you.
.
Unfortunately fans (okay maybe that's an exageration, fan) I've lost a lot of what I was saving to put up on here but we gotta start somewhere right?
.
So how's about starting with a little bit of epic fail and the 50 Best Protest Signs of 2009? Sure you've seen some before, but they're still funny aren't they.
.
Here's a little more fail for you this morning. Remember kids if you're goign to re-enact Tom Cruise's infamous old time rock n roll scene from Risky Business, wear socks don't grease the floor . . . but if you do grease the floor put the video on YouTube and share the link please and thank you.
.
Well it's time for Scooby Doo, I'm outta here. Until next time . . . whenever that might be.

No comments: