Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

For the metal fans

Here's a Youtube video (I know what isn't on Youtube? The video Insurgents Chillin' for one) of a couple kids rocking a little Refuse Resist by Sepultura. I wasn't this cool when I was a kid that's for sure.

For those of you who like to screw with your pizza delivery guy, don't. You just might end up on this website immortalized in jackassery as only the internet can . . . so best give the guy a tip and wait until he's out of ear shot to make fun of him. I can't vouch the amusingness of anything on that site as I only briefly looked at and enjoyed the idea of it. I think there are similar websites for/by waiters/waitresses and women who've dated bad boyfriends. I'm sure there's one for every service industry job out there so be careful . . . imagine what your hotel housekeeper has to say about you?

For some reason when I saw these pictures it reminded me of work. Can't figure out exactly why though.

I guess Clutch was right, judging from this post at the Smoking Gun Willie Nelson really does only smokes the killer weed. If you're not familiar with Clutch's work I like them a lot, but there sound is hard to pigeon hole into one category, each album although does sound like Clutch each sounds a little different. Perhaps a southern rock base? But not like Fireball Ministry (although they're probably more Stoner Camaro Rock like Fu Manchu), Nashville Pussy or Artimus Pyledriver . . . so maybe not a southern rock influence . . . maybe more stoner rock? You listen and let me know what you think.

Welcome to the insane world of Japanese vending machines. If you can imagine it you can get it from a vending machine in Japan, everything from hot noodles to cold beer to soiled school girl underpants. Yep you read that last one right, crazy eh? You can read more about this particular industry in this write up from Snopes.com. Snopes is a great source of information for those seeking some urban legend busting information or similar.

Again that's enough for now. Later.

No comments: