Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Something Different for Today

Here's a post that's something different what I normally stick here, but I couldn't resist doing this one, especially since I had a discussion about this very thing with a friend of mine not so long ago. Anyway enough chit chat, onto the meat of it all.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits: Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies

Waking Up: Lithium - Nirvana

First Day At School: 1776 - Iced Earth

Falling In Love: Send Me An Angel - Thrice

Fight Song: Cheat - The Clash

Breaking Up: Marquis in Spades - The Smashing Pumpkins

Prom: Underneath the Skin - Nine Inch Nails

Life's OK: The Last Laugh - Iced Earth

Mental Breakdown: A Hole in the Wall - KMFDM

Driving: Losing my Religion - Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Flashback: Walk a Crooked Mile - Motorhead

Getting Back Together: Real Thing - KMFDM

Wedding: WTV - Ministry

Birth of Child: Motorhead - Motorhead

Final Battle: Hateful - The Clash

Death Scene: Feel Like Shit . . . Deja-Vu - Suicidal Tendencies

Funeral Song: I Want It All - Turbonegro

This was yoinked from Captain Kalli 2Blades', a viscious pirate captain and trivia player extraordinaire, blog.

Well now I'm off to Kasabonika for the day. For those of you who may not know or remember my last trip to Kas involve getting stranded for one night and getting to use an air sick sack for the very first time on the flight home. I rule.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO Great list Chuck! I love it! Thanks for playin... and seriously, you are the trivia master.

(-;

Birth of a child... MOTORHEAD?? HAAA!!! That's sick dude.

Chuck said...

It was good fun, and honestly I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago about needing to put some thought into what the soundtrack for my life would be . . . and why not Motorhead for the birth of child?

They played a big part in my getting tennitus, why not have a big role in my spawning?

As for the trivia, you've got me beat for Feb, but watch out come March