Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, February 26, 2007

What do you wanna do with your life?

I wanna rock!

Ever feel like you might not be living up to your full potential or did you spend your academic career recieving similar remarks from your teachers? I know I did.

If you want that confirmed check out this gem of a website here, Things Other People Accomplished When They Were Your Age. Here's what people accomplished at my current age:

So how do you stack up? Could be seen as amazing or one more thing to get you down about your accomplishments to date.

Well that's it for now; I've got a lot of ground to make up to get some things accomplished and for some reason I don't think posting stuff on here will help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even wanna LOOK there because it will just make me depressed. LOL How do you find this stuff? :P

Chuck said...

Some of it's surfing, some of it's redirection/links from other websites, some of it gets emailed me to

So many great things on the interweb really