Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Thursday, September 04, 2008

We now return to our broadcast already in progress

Yep took a little break there - didn't intend to, it just happened. If you really want to know why, it's because I was wicked sick. In fact I've got a nice case of the sweats going on right now as I type this and no I don't think it's entirely related to being a fat guy.
.
No matter I'm back. This won't likely be the most inspired post on here yet but it's something and I'm sure there will be more frequent posts in the future. Or not. After all you get you what you pay for.
.
No matter I've got some great news for Bruce Campbell fans, which is everyone who isn't mentally deficient and/or Amish, and the Amish would be if they would just allow demon electricity and the deviltry of television into their hearts, but it seems that this article (with movie trailer goodness) proclaims that Bruce's long-delayed film "My Name Is Bruce" finally set for Halloween release.
.
All I can say is hail to the King, baby.
.
It's not geek cult classic film at any stretch, but it's still pretty awesome. Check out this article with some pretty cool, pun entirely intended, pics of a Russian free diver hitching a ride on a Beluga Whale. (Did you make it through all five minutes of that one? I know I couldn't/wouldn't/didn't.)
.
Well I've run out of gas already, so I'll leave you with this link which makes wish that I had a spare eight grand, US, laying around.
.
Laters.

No comments: