Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm sure by now everyone with geek-ish tendencies has heard that plans for a stand alone Wolverine movie is in the works, well here's the trailer for the film showing Logan's life before his time with the X-Men and believe you me it was faaaaaaaaaaabulous!

Speaking of the geek set, I think I know these guys . . . and sometimes the truth hurts.

"Mercy? You want mercy? But I'm chaotic nuetral!" (Sadly I get that and think/thought it was funny.)


And some more movie info for you - apparently there's talks about a Blackadder movie in the works. You can read about it here. Personally I thought the show was fantastic and hope that this one comes through. If you never watched it here's the official BBC website for the show and go track the series down on DVD or re-runs somewhere. Trust me if you laugh at the same things that I do you'll love the show.


Breaking away from the geek/entertainment scene for a minute . . . you know how everyone complains about the state of the roads in their area, well check out these pics of a Bolivian road. All of a sudden that stretch of Front Street in front of the Bomb's house looks great.


And finally for the perv set - check out the vish-ass formerly known as the Mystery Booty, Keyra is back in this homemade college tape. It's nearly five minutes of best ass you'll oggle on the interweb today, definitely worth the click.

No comments: