Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

First kick at the cat

So here goes. A few links and some witty reparte to start things off.
.
You can't read that!
.
Looking for some subversive reading? If so then check it out "The Forbidden Library"
here. It's a website that has compiled a list of some books banned, or that were tried to be banned, somewhere along with a brief write up why.
.
Personally I'm a little disappointed in me, I've only read about 14 of the books on that list, and Catcher in the Rye and Hamlet are two that I haven't read.
.
Great Granny's Spatula - Animated Dragonlance movie in the works
.
Did I mention it will be chock full of Lucy Lawless goodness? No? Well it is, read about it here.
.
Too bad that Forgotten Realms is a billion times cooler than Dragonlance . . . let's just hope they don't fuck this up like they did with the D&D movie with the Wayan brother in it . . . cross your fingers, break out your d20 and hope this movie makes its saving throw versus suck. Geeks of the world, set down your action figures, grab your ass-mar inhalers and leave your basements and camp out now to get the good tickets for the premiere.
.
Let's Paint Billy Ray Cyrus
.
Go here and give 'er. Share your artwork with the world, when I get mine down I'll be sure to post that shizzle.
.
Want to touch the Hiney
.
If you're bent that way here's a link to a good quality GIF of Jessica Alba from that movie where was swimming.
.
Enjoy pervs.
.
America, Fuck Yeah!
.
Someone has taken a a video clip and put the song America, Fuck Yeah from Team America: World Police over top of it. If you want to check it out,
here's the link.
.
In case you haven't figured it out or aren't familiar with the movie or song in question it's got some cursing in it, so use your judgment folks.
.
Not sure what to buy me?
.
If you're stuck for a gift idea for me and have an extra $50K lying around
here's the perfect thing.
.
And I promise that if you put on your Robin, Catwoman, Batgirl or Joker costume you can ride shotgun.
.
I'm sure there will be more to come in the future so stop back in sometime.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Wow that guy is pretty freakin' witty and cool.

Did I mention cool? Good 'cause I am . . . I mean he is.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my Batmobile page. I'll cut you a deal. Only $49K for you.