Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hold Fast!

Now it's not something that I'd ever do but man if I didn't like looking through this website, the Knuckle Tattoo Project. Although HOLD FAST is a classic sailor tat, for some reason I'm partial to this one, even if it's fake. By the way if you want the classic HOLD FAST knuckle tattoo without the permanancy perhaps these gloves from Sailor Jerry are for you.

One of my Granddad's drinking buddies has, well he still has them but he doesn't drink with my Granddad anymore, a sweet set of knuckle tats that read "LETS FUCK" when he laces his fingers together like he's going to pray. How awesome is that?

I know it's a month old, but since we're on the topic of tattoos did you know that Utah's Public Enemy #1 was captured? I wonder how they picked this dood out of a crowd.

Now it's time to jump from skinheads to the Nazis. Did you know that the children of Nazi racial engineering had a convention in Germany last month? The practice of controlled breeding of people to create the perfect Aryan race was called Lebensborn (Fountain of Life, in German) and was the brainchild of Nazi leader and SS Commander Heinrich Himmler. Herr Himmler also became a leading organiser of the Holocaust and was the founder of the death squads along with the concentration camps.

From knuckle tattoos to tattooed skinhead knuckleheads to Nazi super kids, what a post eh?

If you haven't read Maus yet you really should, it's the Author's (Art Spiegelman) father's story of being Jew win Nazi Germany, told in graphic novel format with the Jews as Mice, Nazis as Cats, French as Frogs, Poles as Pigs, as well as a very honest look at Art's relationship with his Dad. It's a really good powerful book, or pair of books to be more accurate and totally worth the read. I'd offer to loan you mine but my boss has them at the moment.

Now onto to a couple things that will appeal tot he fan boys out there - the 20 Hottest Sci-Fi Babes and the hint of Hot Cylon on Cylon action. The 200 hottest list has some good picks in it but I can't say as I whole heartedly agree with his picks, but it's all subjective ain't it? All I can say is where are Dana Scully, T'Pol, Barbarella, and didn't Trillian score higher and why did Boomer score so high?

As for the hot cylon on cylon action read down under #5 - the Tricia Helfer write up. Seems that the producers of Battlestar Galactica finally announce what every fanboy has been dreaming of; Geeks, you may now commence your fapping.

Now that you all have written confirmation of the depths of my fanboydom, how about I end it off with a little Saved By the Bell action? As you may or may not have heard Dustin Diamond, aka Screech, has his very own sex tape for you to watch, complete with a fisheye and a dirty sanchez . . . although I don't think it was a very good one. If you're at all curious about what this would look like here's a short clip to check out and if that tickled your fancy, and I know you like to have your fancy tickled, this link here is supposed to be the full length tape, but I haven't checked it out. Let me know how it is, after all it can't be worse than the Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee sextape.

I think that's enough for now, later days.

No comments: