Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, September 21, 2007

Something set in Bangor, Maine

First off I'd like to open up with a big Happy 60th birthday to American horror writer Stephen King. There was a time (I was about 13 or so) when I was reading a lot of Stephen King books, but I sorta burnt myself out on them; maybe it was just the books I was picking or I was reading to many in a row or something, but they were getting to be too similar. Something set in Maine, usually Bangor (it seemed) that was either happening to kids or the main characters when they were kids with a whole lot of cursing.

Anyway I'm sure there's more important things to write about here.

Like how about Vanessa Hudgens' Nude Photo? If you haven't heard about this somewhere already I'm surprised, but in case you haven't or you don't know who Vanessa is she's most famous for being in Disney's High School Musical (here's her imdb page) and now having a nudie picture of her skipping around the interweb. Let that be a lesson to you, be very careful when take nudie pics of yourself and who you share them with, but hey ain't techmology grand?

Or how about the pics that Bam Margera took of his wife Missy Rothstein Margera for Playboy?

If a little celebrity flesh isn't your style, maybe you're more interested in RetroCrush's list of the 20 Coolest Superhero Costumes. RetroCrush's lists/articles are always good and with this one personally I can't argue with the number one choice but I have to say I think Superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high on the list. But it's a long established fact that I'm a Superman Hater.

And I know it's something you've been wondering for a long long time, but monkeys vs toddlers, who can kick who's ass? Well wonder no longer muchachos, let the good people over at Cracked answer that question for you here. You already know who I'm rooting for.

And I'm going to sign off with this, possibly one of the most perfect t-shirts ever.

Until the next blog

No comments: