Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Half assing it

Check out this trailer for what might be one of the finest films released this year, Lesbian Vampire Killers. The title alone screams win, but I've been let down before. Damn you, damn you to hell Vampires versus Zombies, lucky for us the trailer looks great. This film might even be better than Zombie Strippers.
.
Since the Watchmen film comes out this Friday I think it's appropriate to take a peek at The 7 Stages of Nerdgasm: A Fanboy Awaits the Watchmen Movie. And speaking from experience, that list is pretty accurate.
.
Let this article be a lesson to you, don't piss off the Mary Kay Lady - the Avon Lady go right ahead.
.
I totally need one of these, don't you think?
.
And finally RIP Philip Jose Farmer (you can read more about him here), I hope we meet up on the Riverworld.

No comments: