Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

More Great News Everyone . . .

According to this article Faith No More is (almost) reuniting (read the band's official statement), less guitarist Big Sick Jim, for some shows in Europe this summer. FNM is one of the bands that I've always wanted to see but never had the chance to . . . and since I only won my $20 back in the Millionaire Life draw on the weekend I won't be able to jet on over to see them this go around either. No worries, being filthy rich would have changed me anyway . . . step up from taxi cabs and crack whores to limousines and super models.
.
For something a little on the local, okay regional, side; if you're from Northwestern Ontario you've no doubt heard the expression Nipigon Nylons in reference to your wool socks, well seems that some inspired entrepreneurs have gone out and got themselves a trademark for the phrase and no doubt have a three step plan to getting rich. I'm just not sure what step two is.
.
Step One - Get Trademark
.
Step Two - ?
.
Step Three - Profit
.
You can read more about it here if you're interested.
.
So last night for whatever reason while Sportscentre was flipped to after not watching RAW TSN's Jennifer Hedger came up in conversation, likely because she was on the TV in front of us, one thought that she was on a sex talk show, and for some reason I thought that she had been naked in a movie or TV show. I couldn't find her naked, but here's a vid of her making out with another girl on The Lofters. Not the best girl on girl kiss I've seen, but kudos for trying.
.
Mmmmmmmm . . . girls kissing girls.
.
I'm almost a year late to sign on, but doesn't this look like a great trip? Sure beats the hell of the Front Street Pub Crawl, involving drinks at three establishments and a tubesteak on the way home. BTW the Tavern (to the people using Trip Advisor, please note it is not the #1 restaurant in town, you want somewhere to eat here ask me I'll point you in a direction) is open for business again, so let's hope the rest of the building doesn't decide to topple over on us.
.
And finally check out this sweet recap of the original Star Wars trilogy by a girl who claims to have never seen the movies . . . and you know what she doesn't do a half bad job.

No comments: