Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Force is Strong in This One

Seems that George Lucas has a daughter who is an MMA fighter and she made her MMA debut in Auckland on the weekend. You can read all about it here if you're interested, or like me you're just surprised that George Lucas has kids, for some reason I just never thought about him married with kids, driving a golf cart around the Skywalker Ranch in an Ewok costume yes, fathering his own younglings no. Go figure.
.
In movie news, last night there was some discussion of upcoming movie sequels, and here's a list of 30 upcoming sequels that you maybe didn't know were in the works, and some that you'll ask why they're in the works.
.
But don't worry I've got the cure for that disappointing bit up there, with a list from Rotten Tomatoes of 20 movie sequels we'd like to see, and it's a good list let me tell you. I know personally I'd like to see most of the films on that list.
.
From sequels we'd like to see to sequels that are better than the original film. And I have to say that I almost completely agree with this list, and that's just because I haven't seen the Godfather films. Yeah it's true, you heard it here first.
.
While we're on the subject of movie sequels, how about a review of one currently in theatres by my favourite critic of all time, the Filthy Critic. If you liked that one do check out his archives to see what Filthy thought about your favourite movies.
.
From geek cinema to amazing talents, check out this video of some sort of crazy construction worker foreplay - a man undressing a lady with a piece of heavy equipment. It's pretty amazing, it's not rocket fast, but he gets it done, and manages to not bash in her head in the process. And to think I struggle with bra straps using my hands.
.
Maybe you struggle with such devices as well - well all you need is more practice and maybe you can do that through some online dating, but you may want to avoid Cracked's 5 most ill-advised dating sites on the web. Oh and here's another one you may want to avoid, unless you're looking for a little chuckle. In case you're more serious about on line dating, I had someone recommend Plenty Of Fish to me, apparently it worked great for them. I haven't tried it, don't know if I will either, but I can't say I won't. Who knows, only my hair dresser that's who . . . and well that's me I guess.
.
Maybe the online dating isn't working for you and perhaps you're ready to jump right into the mail order bride market, so here are the 6 creepiest mail order bride sites online, once again according to Cracked. If those sites don't do it for you and you're serious about mail ordering a bride there are other options out there . . . some of them right here in my home town.
.
Now it's time to plan your wedding, and well if you've got blue eyes, you may have to buy more invitations. Seems that a Danish researcher has discovered that every blue eyed person out there has descended from just one common ancestor 6, 000 - 10, 000 years ago. You can read more about it here if you're interested. That is if you can get over the fact that the nice girl with blue eyes that you were making out with was actually your cousin. Sicko.
.
So now you've got your mail order bride, but you're not sure how she's doing, well fret no longer, you can see how she scores and stacks up with this rate your wife test from the 1930's. Oh the times they are a changing.
.
I think I'm about out of steam now, so I'll sign off with a question, do you think I can get away with this at any of the weddings I've got coming up?
.
Well that's here for now.

No comments: