Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Monday Yo

And today I'm off to Kasabonika and then tomorrow it's Wunnumin for a couple days, I do get around don't I. All I can say is it should be interesting . . . and that's if my back doesn't go out again.
.
No matter that's not why you're here, so let's see what we can drag up for a Monday morning . . . first off I want to know where can I get one of these? And before you start to try to be a wiseneheimer, no I don't mean a protest. Check out the video too.
.
And here's a public service announcement for anyone who's whipped out their ass as a form of rebuttal, check out this article about a Dutchman who was injured in a tragic mooning accident. Who know throwing up the glazed hams could be so dangerous? I'll have to seriously reconsider doing it again.
.
Speaking of hams - how about this article that claims that low sodium diets might be worse than high salt diets, cardiovascularly speaking that is. All I can say is pass the salt and gimme more nitrates. Not that I was cutting back on those tasty tasty things anyway.
.
Reading this article about a newspaper photographer who was given a lifetime achievement award this in the First ScotRail Press Photography Awards, fondly recalled a previous prize he won for a picture he took at the Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh - his weight in whisky has me thinking that I need to start taking more photos. I'm not a big whiskey drinking but I guess I could be or maybe I could trade for my weight in sweet sweet amber rum?
.
If you're like me you're a white person, and you like stuff, and you just might like the website Stuff White People Like. I know I like it and like I said I'm a honky.
.
It's a well known fact that I like cars, and don't like hybrids and this article makes me happy way down there inside me where only bad things grow. Seems that in a real world contest a Toyota Prius lost a gas mileage challenge against the BMW 520d. I love it - suck on that you hybrid driving soap dodgers. By the way, what do you do with the big battery that hybrid runs on when it's time to change it? And the BMW looks like something that you wouldn't be ashamed to drive around in. Okay that I wouldn't be ashamed to drive around in.
.
Well now that I'm done foaming at the mouth about hybrids sucking and super efficient diesels ruling how about a pic that will damned near have you rushing off to the Ukraine to join their army.
.
And I think I'll sign off with a bit of fun for you; click here and enter your first name on the first line and your last name on the second line. I'd advise against entering your email address, but it's your life and you do whatever the hell you want with it. Now click on 'Vizualizar' and enjoy the show.
.
Until next time and remember I don't want none unless you got buns hun.

No comments: