Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can't think of title

Well I've got some less than stellar news for movie fans; A Christmas Story (one of the best Chrimbo movies ever, and this is coming from a guy who's not a big fan of the holiday) and Porky's (still the highest-grossing Canadian film of all time in domestic box office when inflation to current dollar values are taken into consideration) director Bob Clark and his son were killed in a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway early yesterday (that'd be Wednesday) morning.

But enough of the sad movie news, how about some more Transformers movie information? There's going to be a series of comic books coming out before the movie to build up the back story behind the film. You can read a review of issue 1 here.

And from the you probably didn't want to know files; sometimes I think that Marilyn Manson and I have similar tastes in women, at least on a like to look at level anyway. You see he was with Rose McGowan at one point, who I thought was really good looking before I saw some recent pictures of her after her being on the Nicole Ritchie smokes and coke diet . . . then recently pin up model/burlesque performer Dita Von Teese gave him the heave ho for something or other. Most of the pictures of Dita I've seen have been very good ones, and here's her Penthouse pictorial, but I don't think she looks as good in these as when she's all pinupped up, if you know what I mean? I like this one, very Bettie Page-esque.

Anyway it probably doesn't matter, I'll like not meet either of them and they've both got to be bat shit crazy . . . or so I'd think, after all they did sleep with Marilyn Manson.

One last bit, did you know I'm destined to rule the world? Well according to this quiz I am, are you?

You Are Destined to Rule the World
You have the makings of a very evil dictator...Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.But at least you know that you could.


Best be nice to me just in case, eh?

No comments: