Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sad to say, I must be on me way

So buy me beer or whiskey 'cause I'm going far away . . . Wapekeka to be exact, should be home this evening, but damn according the weather network it's -22 C there right now . . . what happened to the 10 C I had a week and some ago?

Since I've gotta get going this will be short, but I will leave with one of the most important pieces of news I got yesterday, KITT is for sale! If you have an extra $150K kicking around there's a dealership in Cali that you may want to visit. Check it out here. It's not as cool as the Batmobile replica for sale I posted a link to yonks ago, but still pretty cool.

Although for $150K you could probably buy yourself 20 regular 1982 TA's, but why would you? Camaros are waaaaaaaaaaay cooler.

Gotta jet . . . well not quite jet, but you know what I mean.

No comments: