Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Got title?

Today marks the 46th anniversary of the death/suicide/murder of everyone's favourite brown eyed brunette, Miss Norma Jeane Mortensen, or Baker, aka Marilyn Monroe. No matter which it was she took some great photos . . . I'm not a huge Marilyn mark myself, but I know plenty are.
.
While we're talking about celebs, or at least a celeb, how about checking out some photos by Alison Jackson, who uses look-a-likes or photoshop to get, or should that be make, pictures of celebs in their private lives. Check out a sampling here and here . . . I still can't believe that Liz pees.
.
I don't know why this couldn't have happened when I was in Oz, but it seems that after these photos, some topless, of Jessica Origliasso of the Aussie pop band the Veronicas surfaced online fans protest/lend support with their own topless photos . . . but you'll have to find those for yourself. Now that's what you call fan support . . . I mean you don't hear about Billy Joel fans posting pics of their drunken car crashes online to protest The Piano Man's being shown to the world. Lord love the logic of a teen girl's mind.
.
You can read a bit about the whole kerfuffle here if you're interested, but now that you've already seen the boobie pic I'm sure you're well enough pleased.
.
Since you already brought up Aussie pop stars, how's about we cover 40 years of Kylie Minogue in 35 photos (WTF - Kylie's 40?).
.
I think we need to combat all the pop shmaltz we've had going on so far today with something with a higher concentration of awesome . . . like this video of The Muppet Show Band covering Rammstein's Engel, with special guest appearance by Debbie Harry.
.
Since pretty much everything's had a musical flair to it today I'm going to sign off with a sweet little video with a couple whities rapping about their favourite of all lady parts, the FUPA.
.
Laterz.

No comments: