Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a quick one . . .

. . . I'm flying off to Sachigo Lake this morning for the day, so I don't have a lot of time, but I'm here so I'll share something. Not one of my usual northern haunts, but hey that's how it goes, right? Right.
.
But hey who wants their MTV? I know someone must, so here's some good news, sorta. MTV has launched a website that's populated with entirely with music videos that you can watch and/or embed in your site or whatever. Downside I tried looking for two videos (The Cardigans - Lovefool and Motorhead - Ace of Spades and what I really wanted to figure out is if The Cardigans did a cover of Ace of Spades because for some reason I'd like to hear that) and neither were there, but maybe they're working on it.
.
Guess there's no need to slag off Youtube just yet, after everything is on Youtube.
.
And hey according to this article, I was right all along. Seems that the study referred to in the article reports that sharing your feelings after a trauma may not always be the best medicine, so suck it up buttercup.
.
I think I'll leave you with this gem, quite possibly one of the greatest episodes of animated television ever, Megadeth on Duck Dodgers. I mean how can you go wrong with spaceships being blowed up the metally fury of guitar lasers? Answer me that.

No comments: