Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm leavin' on a prop plane . . .

Don't know when I'll be back again . . . I'm off to Wunnumin Lake this morning for the day, for work, not fun in case you wondering. The weather has been pretty wonky lately so there's a better than usual chance (in my humble opinion and I've been doing this for almost nine years now (wow how time flies) so I think I've got a decent idea of such things) of a flight being cancelled along the way.

Ah well wish me luck.

this post will honestly be short because I've got to get going, but check out this Grindhouse from the same guy who brought you this wicked cool review of the movie 300. I wanted to see both of these films before reading these reviews but man if these reviews didn't put it over the top for me.

And with that I bid you a fond farewell.

Stay gold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

II always thought that Ellen was a Cylon too. If you remember Baltar never said whether she was one or not and he did test her for it. But as of late my money is on Starbuck, how else do you exlain the "I have a destiny thing." Plus I noticed that Cylons have a way of getting together. Originally Cheif Tiro and Sharon were together, one known and a final 5. Then Anders and Starbuck both finals 5's. And after she supposedly died Anders and Tory got together. I think there may be something to that. But if you ever find out who sings that version of the song give me a yell please.

Chuck said...

I will post the artist covering the tune tomorrow i promise.

I hadn't put the Cylons get together bit together, good detective work . . . I like the theory, mostly because it goes to proving my Starbuck is a Cylon and wants to make out with me theory.