Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sioux Lookout vs Wiki Update

Looks like the Sioux Lookout Wikipedia page received another group of revisions last night; one at 1:28 AM that if you found what was printed on the backs of the TV guides offensive this one will make your brain explode inside your head, but no need to worry the entry was cleaned up by 5:03 AM. Methinks I'm going to have to keep an eye on this highly volatile Wiki entry for a while to see what else people write about my loverly little town.

Let's just hope that these revision aren't coming from the Town Hall itself . . . what's that you say? No one would be that dumb? Well you'd think so but read here about a Federal Government Official in the Northwest Territories sending out a less than appropriate joke email about selecting the next Miss NWT from his Government email account to people in and out of the Government. Someone couldn't laugh it off and sent the email to the CBC and now they're after his head.

Let that be a lesson to those of you who may be using your work email accounts for such purposes; sending a company email is pretty much the same thing as sending a letter on company letterhead now; be careful . . . or just go get a Hotmail account or HotMale if you prefer.

Well that's enough seriousness for now . . . ever wonder what would happen if you were the last hold out in the neighbourhood to sell out to a big time land developer? Well why don't you just ask this poor bastard here. Gotta love Shade-of-Red China eh?

And one last huge time waster, here's Rotten Tomatoe's List of the 100 Worst Reviewed Movies of All Time. I say time waster because it appears to slow kids like me that you've got to go through 100 pages as each movie has its own individual page (and don't forget the occasional ad page) . . . but if you're into movies it might be worth the cruise. Personally I've seen 24 of the movies on this list (and 3 were in the top - or bottom - 10) and enjoyed 8 of them.

And honestly there are 6 movies that I still want to see. I guess you'll think twice before accepting another movie recommendation from me, eh? Maybe they've got a list of the top 100 review movies so I can redeem myself a little . . . maybe.

Until next time, I'm Audi 5000.

No comments: