Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Monday, January 07, 2008

Back to the Grind

Well my giftmas hollydaze are over and I'm back to work this morning . . . it's going to be tough to get back to work after two weeks off and doing pretty much nothing with them, but hey I ain't complaining.

But that's not why you're here . . . you're here for cool stuff like this GM Blog with a pic of the new Camaro on the track. It's no small secret that I'm a Camaro fan but this is the first time I've seen the fifth generation Camaro from this angle, and Ihave to say I'm less than impressed with the ass end of the car. Maybe it'll look better in person and honestly it looks awesome from the front. Maybe I'm too picky, ah well it's not like I'm going to go out and buy one anyway . . . after all I did just buy myself a new toy before giftmas.

From the don't look now files, here's an article with an awesome photo of a great white shark stalking a dude in a kayak. I have no idea what the article says and I don't care, the pic is that awesome. Maybe it will be my new windoze wallpaper?

Or maybe it will be one of these; ever wonder what Mecca looks like during a pilgrimage, or Hajj? Well thanks to these photos you can wonder no longer. Trust me they are there, you just have to scroll way down to get at them. Man it's crowded, it looks more jammed with people than a Chinese Water Park.

Or maybe I'll go with this bad boy composite of the Winter Solstice sun tracking across the sky from the good folks at NASA. They may have trouble with Metric conversions, but man can they take a photo.

Or perhaps I'll use one of these photos from some one's collection of the best photos of 2007? Actually there are some really powerful and amazing photos in that collection, but I don't know about you but I think that this one is just begging to be Photoshopped. And no I'm not saying that as some sort of Anti-Bush political statement . . . I just think it would make a great base for something like this or this . . . but that's just me.

Well that's it for now; I'll leave you with a dark YouTube video of Hayden Panettiere celebrating NYE and having her top slip down, and her miraculous save. Remember Save the Cheerleader, Save the World.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.