Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Swedish for Common Sense

After reading this, about a man who plans/panned to live in IKEA for a week, I wouldn't be too surprised to see fellow blogger Willow of the Wood trade in Steve and Mila for Sven and Mika and become Willow of the Flat-Pack.

And I'm sure *if* you've listened to me in the past you'll remember I've said how I'm not the kind of person that shops at IKEA, which is too bad because I do like their clean simple designs and have found some bedroom furniture there that I like. But don't worry I'd still like to get some living room furniture to match my recliner from the good folks at La-Z-Boy.

Man I love that chair and after a couple of years it has a serious ass divot worn into it. Who knows maybe some day if you're lucky you'll get to sit in it.

But hey, enough furniture talk let's talk about something important, like drunken midgets! Looks like the Dad (Matt Roloff) from TLC's hit show Little People, Big World trial for his drunk driving charge just started according to this article. And the best part, apparently this wasn't his first DUI charge. Talk about little people big boozers, eh?

Well this is going to be a short one, but don't fret I will leave you with something you can watch over and over and over again for days on end; VIKING KITTIES! And because I know how much you loved that video, how about your very own plush viking kitty?

That's it I'm out of here.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Mika & Sven have settled in just fine. I think I'm going to get me some Viking Kitties now too! Icelandic kitties, of course.