Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Holy Macaroni, it's another entry!

Wow they've been coming fast & furious eh? Well don't get too used to it, who knows by next week I might not have the time or drive to do this regularly for a while again. Anyway on with the show . . .

From the as you wish files; looks like Sean Penn & Robin Wright are getting divorced; poor Princess Buttercup, if only her Westley would come rescue her. Maybe I should dust off my Dread Pirate Roberts costume, eh?

Enough celebri-gossip for now, eh? How about some fine art? Like this collection of 30 surealist paintings by Vladimir Kush. If you like some of Dali's work then those links are ones you should check out, the paintings are just great, there's always something in there that is something else. I know I'm not explaining it well, but once you look, you'll see.

If that wasn't quite your taste, how about this collection of paintings by contemporary artists of Marvel comics superheroes done as a tribute the one the only Mr. Stan Lee? There are some really good and interesting pieces in that collection that I would not be ashamed to have hanging on my wall, and I don't think I'm just saying that because I'm a geek . . . but I'm sure that helps.

And from the art that you display to the art you eat; move over turducken, there's a new king in town and he feeds 125 and takes 8 hours to cook; feast your eyes on this bad boy here. Although even that pales in comparison the Bedouin wedding dish of whole stuffed camel, where eggs are stuffed into fish, the fish stuffed into cooked chickens, the chickens stuffed into a roasted sheep's carcass and the sheep stuffed into a whole camel . . . although someone may have just made this whole thing up.

Now let's combine things a little and look at some fine art made from eggs. Pretty amazing stuff eh? And here I bet you were expecting your typical Ukrainian Easter Eggs (don't get me wrong, these are works of art as well), eh? You should know better by now.

Because I know you like it like that, here are some nudie pics of WWe Diva and Go Daddy spokes-boobs Candice Michelle.

And I'd like to finish off with a happy 28th birthday to Zooey Deschanel. I don't know about you but I do love to see her on the screen.

Until next time

No comments: