Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Do you know what Hunky Dory is?

It's a small Ukrainian Boat.
.
Ba-dump-bump.
.
Thank you Nestor Pistor (looks like he's still touring) for that one. Although I have a reason for dredging up a Canadian Ukrainian comic, honest I does and I don't just mean bad jokes about never throwing out empty margarine containers because they're the best, and original, Tupperware (BTW is Pampered Chef the new high end Tupperware for today's stainless steel appliance generation?). Anyone who has a Baba knows what I mean. And she always asks for them back to, don't she?
.
Unless of course your Baba is Baba Yaga. Then there might be trouble.
.
See I used it as a segue to lead into these cool pictures of playing cards with art from Ukrainian folk art. Pretty cool eh? Beats the hell out of the look of the standard English deck don't it?.
.
While we're talking art, how's about Cracked's 10 Important News Stories as Depicted by 5 Year Olds. There are some good ones there, or at least I thought so, but sometimes I have the mentality of a five year old.
.
While we're rocking the top ten list - why not spend a little time to look over the Ten Things Your Boss Hates About You. Not me, you. My boss loves me. He thinks I'm awesome. Or is that me who thinks I'm awesome? No matter someone does, just like how your mum said you were cool, only I'm not lying. But honestly some days aren't we all stinky bullies in the work place? Or is that just me?
.
Okay I'm done, until next time, I'm just a wine stoned plowboy.

No comments: