Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Friday, November 07, 2008

One more time

Yep - SCotS (check out the fan submitted recipes on their site, there are some that sound pretty good, and I can't even think about tuna salad without horseradish in it now) two days in a row - posts what five days in a row?
.
The music that's all me, it's fun and funky everyone should like them. The posting, I think we can thank the time change, I'm still getting up at the same time but now it's an hour earlier so I gots me a lot more time in the morning, and this is how I spend it. Good thing I'm not a go getter or I might be doing something productive with my time instead of entertaining you lot.
.
This article might be of interest to some, it's all about why men visit brothels (that's nice way to say whorehouse BTW) from the point of view of an Aussie prostitute. Not once did she mention because the guys going through the door just wanted to get a piece or shag as different many birds as possible. I did see some what we were told were brothels when we were in Sydney, but I didn't go in . . . did visit a bondage house as part of the haunted ghost tour of Sydney though. Didn't see any ghosts in their, but there was some scary shit.
.
I'm disappointed, the website for the tour company says "Formerly by hearse, now by mini-bus". When we went we were toured around in a 1960-something Cadillac hearse, and it turned more heads on the streets of the city than some of the exotic cars I saw down by the Circular Quay.
.
But hey Australia's wonderfully different. Like read this article here about a stag party stripper being charged with rape for allegedly sodomizing the best man with a vibrator. Now that's something that didn't make it into the Tom Hanks film.
.
Buttsecks - I mean but since we're talking about the freaky deaky here, how's about we take a look at The World's 25 Strangest Fetishes and it's an illustrated look too boot. I have to wonder if Microphilia is an attraction to little people as in midgets/dwarves or just people smaller than yourself? Huh looks like I answered that question . . . so even though I like short birds, that doesn't specifically make me a Microphiliac . . . unless you count in Tinkerbell. Then maybe . . .
.
Oh I've said too much already. I'm outta here

No comments: